Get a Fresh Start . . . Law of attraction Journaling!
You can start where you are right now; think about where you’ve been, where you are, and where you want to be. Goal setting is a powerful process for envisioning what you would like to accomplish and motivating yourself to make that vision a reality.
- Go journal shopping . . . some of my favourite places are Kikki K, Kmart & Target.
- Make sure your journal is empty and never been used.
- Choose a design that sparks joy for you!
- The size of the journal should relate to the size of your goal for example . . . let’s say your goal is to Travel all over the world in every country or to make One Million Dollars, you may need a thicker and bigger journal, if you are visual like me, you may want to draw or paste pictures, add stickers inside celebrating every entry full of love. The magic of this exercise is by the time you get to the end of your journal, your dream has already been manifested or it’s well on its way to doing so.
So once you have your physical journal you can NOW begin . . . Yeah!!!!
THINK BIG . . . be specific, write in your journal everyday as if you have already achieved your goal & dreams.
- Use the powers of the Laws of Attraction.
- Get ‘really’ clear on your goals & desires.
- List five things you really want.
- Think about all areas of your life . . . career, finances, relationships, family, friends, and fun; want to get married, transform your body, buy a home etc.
- Then circle or highlight which one you desire or want the most.
- I would suggest if you choose more than one to have a separate journal for each goal.
- Slice . . . out! part of your day, every day to commit to writing in your journal.
- Write in it as if your dream has already coming true.
- Create wonderful feelings. It’s like creating magic in your heart when writing.
- Write in detail to raise your energy and vibration.
- Feel the gratitude of having these ‘intentions’ in your life right NOW; this will help influence the rest of your day! (((Gratitude is magnetic!)))
- Also think about the things you already have in your life right now, lean into that feeling.
- NOW take inspired ACTION! Ask yourself: “What is one thing I can achieve right now?”AND GO do that!!!
Aroma Angel Tip: Once clear about your goals and plan of action, you can utilise my suggestion using the following essential oil.
I personally use essential oils to enhance my energy and vibration and one of my favourites to use when journaling is blend called Abundance. I really enjoy to make my own Abundance Spritz, so when I write my goals setting my intention, I will spritz my whole body aura and journal.Abundance™ was created to enhance the frequency of the harmonic magnetic energy field that surrounds us. It combines oils which were used by ancient cultures to attract prosperity and magnify joy and peace. The rich, spicy aroma is uplifting and balancing, and helps to attract positive emotions and energy, opening us up to a wealth of possibilities.
ESSENTIAL OILS IN THIS BLEND: Orange, Frankincense, Patchouli, Clove, Ginger, Myrrh, Cinnamon Bark, Spruce.
How to Use
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
- Diffuse Abundance to attract possibility and positivity.
- Use this oil while meditating to open your mind and release your limitations.
- Use to release negative feelings such as inadequacy, and attract peace.
“What are all the crazy and wacky things you could do to meet your goals?
COMMENT BELOW ⇓ ⇓⇓
* OWN the Magic in YOUR life!!!
A goal should scare you a little, and excite YOU ALOT.