Make Your Own Aromatherapy Products including . . .
Bath Bombs, Crumbles & Salts!
Make your own! DIY is trending all over the internet these days!
WHO, WHY or WHAT inspires you to learn how to make your own products?
“What are you looking to accomplish?
These are just some of the questions I ask people when they attend my classes!
“So what are the advantages of making your own ‘Aromatherapy Products”?
Here’s what most people said when I asked them that question:
- To save money
- To know what’s in their products, (are they chemical-free?)
- Gift Giving
- Fetes at schools
- Just for fun!
I also added a few more ideas from my own personal experience:
- Charity Events
- Personal Self-Care Rituals
- Having fun with the Grandchildren
- Sensitive to products that contain toxic ingredients? (I’m always looking for alternatives).
- Growing your own ”Home Business”
What you will learn in my classes are . . .
- What are essential oils?
- How to use essential oils.
- Essential oil safety.
- How can we use them in our everyday life?
- Discover and FEEL the difference!
- Learn about Young Living quality, and, their ‘SEED to SEAL’ Commitment.
- Essential oil grades.
- Essential oil quality.
- Introduction into the most extensive range of essential oils and blends.
- How to apply essential oils topically (direct to the skin).
- How to use culinary essential oils in your food & drinks.
- Top three essential oils for hair, skin, and relaxation!
- Emotional Wellness.
- Why you should always diffuse (and NOT use an oil burner).
How to make . . .
- Bath Bombs
- Sherbert Crumble
- Ombré Bath Salts
- Sugar Scrub
- Home & Body Spritzers
- Natural Deodorant
- Chest Rub
- Massage Oils
- True Grit (like Gumption™)
- Furniture Polish
- Signature Perfume
- Aura Chakra Spritz
- Lip Gloss
- Thieves House Hold Cleaner
- Carpet Deodoriser
- Nourishing Facial Serum
- Delicious Infused Chocolates
- Basic Recipes
- Baby Wipes
- Infused Confetti for personal gift cards
- Infused Playdough